Diaceutics drives personalized medicine success. Our analytics, software and service solutions help the pharmaceutical and diagnostic industries understand how to make the Personalized Medicine business model work for all stakeholders. We standardize the planning, analytical and action steps needed for the successful development, commercialization and launch of targeted therapies for more cost-effective planning. And we help drive better decisions based on actual evidence, resulting in stronger return on the huge investments made in Personalized Medicine delivering a true competitive and financial advantage.
This full-time permanent role will report to a Managing Director.
The Diagnostic Lab Liaison will execute secondary market research mainly in the the US or Canada, including the execution and facilitation of market research studies as well as the identification of customers’ market research needs. This position requires understanding of the Diagnostic Laboratory and Companion Diagnostic/In vitro Diagnostic environment and a good overview of human sample and testing workflow in the clinical pathology laboratory. This position requires extensive communication with Healthcare Professionals, therefore excellent communication skills are required.
The position will require working closely with internal colleagues within the matrix environment, from a home office environment. The successful candidate will be required to influence without authority, manage specific aspects of projects as assigned, meet aggressive timelines, edit deliverables and strive to delight customers; consistently going above and beyond their expectations.
Candidate Profile- Qualifications/Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a pathology lab. Alternatively, MSc/PhD in molecular biology focused on biomarkers and diagnostic testing, or experience in IVD sales or support with direct contact with laboratories
- Understanding of the local pathology and IVD landscape
- Possess an established network of key thought leaders in local pathology
- Be confident communicating with laboratory professionals and physicians (e.g., oncologists, pathologists, thought leaders)
- Goal orientated with a determined personality
- Ability to work long and irregular hours to accommodate global clients and projects
- High level of attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Higher level Excel proficiency qualifications
Location and Travel
The successful candidate should live in the US or Canada. This position will require the ability and willingness to travel but, owing to our “virtual organization” philosophy, offers the advantages of home-based work and flexible working hours, within the boundaries of business needs and client expectations.
Compensation and benefits
Diaceutics will offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package. The successful candidate will receive a monthly base compensation and will be eligible for discretionary bonus payments on a quarterly basis.
How to apply:
If you are interested in further exploring this exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in a well-positioned, highly esteemed specialist consulting business please send your CV and a letter of interest to HR firstname.lastname@example.org.