Diaceutics drives personalized medicine success. Our analytics, software and service solutions help the pharmaceutical and diagnostic industries understand how to make the Personalized Medicine business model work for all stakeholders. We standardize the planning, analytical and action steps needed for the successful development, commercialization and launch of targeted therapies for more cost-effective planning. And we help drive better decisions based on actual evidence, resulting in stronger return on the huge investments made in Personalized Medicine delivering a true competitive and financial advantage.
Diaceutics has a distinctive consulting business model that synergizes multiple inputs and research data streams to guide pharmaceutical clients in personalized medicine and diagnostic strategy. This full-time permanent role will report to a Managing Director and ideally will be based in northern New Jersey.
The Senior Director will play a key role in establishing and maintaining client relationships, and in the design, development, management and delivery of client consulting projects. This role requires outstanding presentation and delivery skills, close collaboration with internal and external clients. Specific job functions include:
- Serve in client facing role on consulting projects. This includes relationship building, project scoping and delivery work
- Ability to guide research staff for required data and information and then to synthesize conclusions and strategic guidance from a variety inputs in the context of the client needs and requirements
- Manage inputs in the creation of consulting project proposals
- Manage consulting projects timelines and deliverables
- Lead matrix team activities, curate data gathered by project team members and build insights to serve as foundation for client deliverables
- Develop client deliverables that distil complex datasets and concepts to easily comprehensible material
- Develop and deliver client projects according to Diaceutics high standards
- Provide direction and guidance to develop junior consulting resources
This position requires strong understanding of pharmaceutical commercialization process, consulting experience to pharmaceutical clients in a direct client facing role and ideally some understanding of clinical diagnostic testing.
The position will require working closely with colleagues within a global matrix environment, managing several projects simultaneously under challenging timelines all while striving to delight customers, consistently going above and beyond their expectations.
Candidate Profile- Qualifications/Experience
- A minimum of two years of consulting experience in client facing role, preferably including commercialization and strategic planning.
- A minimum of 1 year experience leading consulting projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- 4-year university degree in life science or business. MBA and other advanced degree (e.g PharmD) desired.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills; ability to develop qualitative and / or quantitative analysis for solutions to client needs.
- Outstanding communication and presentations skills. Ability to structure and deliver reports and presentations to clients appropriate to the needs of the audience.
- Goal oriented, self-directed, determined individual.
- Proven attention to detail with experience developing comprehensive documentation and specifications.
- Excellent organizational and time management capabilities, desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and deliver under aggressive deadlines.
- Proven client interaction/management skills.
- Ability to work long, non-traditional hours as required; committed to accomplish team goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications.
Location and Travel
The successful candidate should live in the US preferably in Northern NJ. This position will require the ability and willingness to travel but, owing to our “virtual organization” philosophy, offers the advantages of mixed home and office based work with flexible working hours, within the boundaries of business needs and client expectations.
Compensation and benefits
The successful candidate will receive a monthly base compensation, benefits, and will be eligible for discretionary bonus payments on a quarterly basis.
How to apply:
If you are interested in further exploring this exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in a well-positioned, highly esteemed specialist consulting business please send your CV and a letter of interest to HR email@example.com.