5 Reasons to meet Diaceutics at ASCO May 7th, 2019
You have a companion diagnostic (CDx) but . . .
- You didn’t . . .
- start conceiving a strategy to optimize test adoption early in the development stage.
- establish educational tools to increase physician awareness of your CDx so they know to prescribe your CDx.
- take precautions to ensure enough tissue sample will be available to run your CDx.
- investigate the global laboratory network to determine if:
- lab staff need education on how to properly conduct your CDx test to ensure reliable and consistent results.
- labs have the technology and platform available to easily and affordably run your CDx.
- You didn’t realize that simply introducing a CDx does not guarantee . . .
- labs will run it.
- reliable and consistent quality of test results.
- test results will be available on time for physicians to prescribe the optimal treatment for patients.
- tests will be affordable for labs to run.
- tests will be sufficiently reimbursed.
- You didn’t realize your diagnostic partner is not well-equipped to help you commercialize the CDx and avoid all the potential hurdles to seamless testing . . . until now.
- You didn’t realize the most effective ways to drive uptake of the CDx for your targeted therapy.
- You didn’t realize investing the time and money into producing the right CDx for your targeted therapy does not guarantee that labs will run your test. . . ever.
The Hurdles in Diagnostic Testing
Indeed, the pathway to test adoption is rife with hurdles waiting to send your CDx into obscurity, never to be prescribed, run, or reimbursed—and never to identify all the patients whose lives could be saved with your targeted treatment. Unfortunately, diagnostic partners are not necessarily aware of these hurdles and certainly do not specialize in avoiding them. But Diaceutics does. That is our business to a CDx “T” as in “test.” How do we do it? Diaceutics has cultivated an expansive, anonymized global “data lake” to deliver patient insights crucial to seamless test adoption. This means more patients treated and increased ROI.
Come meet the Diaceutics team at ASCO 2019 and find out how you can dive into our global data lake and avoid the many hurdles to test adoption that lead to patient leakage and lost ROI.