The Companion Diagnostics 101 Report is an industry expert's introduction for professionals working in the development and commercialization of Precision Medicine diagnostics.
View the report to get a comprehensive insight into the role of Companion Diagnostics in Precision Medicine and understand some of the key concepts, principles and terminology essential to the rollout of a successful commercial therapy launch.
What you will learn:
- What is Precision Medicine?
- What is a Biomarker?
- What is a Companion Diagnostic (CDx)?
- What Form Can a CDx Take?
- Development of Precision Medicines and Companion Diagnostics Happens Simultaneously
- The Six Barriers to Testing Adoption
- How to Increase the Chances of Sufficient Reimbursement for Your CDx Test
- Glossary of Precision Medicine Terms