This full-time permanent role will report to the Director, Global Lab Team.
The Diagnostic Lab Liaison will execute primary and secondary market research mainly in France, overseeing execution and facilitation of market research studies, development of laboratory relationships as well as the identification of customers’ market research needs. The position will also require working closely with internal colleagues within the matrix environment, from a home office environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute primary and secondary market research in French, overseeing execution and facilitation of market research studies.
- Development of laboratory relationships as well as the identification and implementation of customers’ market research needs.
- Understanding of the Diagnostic Laboratory and Companion Diagnostic/In vitro Diagnostic environment, with deep understanding of the French diagnostic landscape
- Good overview of human sample and testing workflow in the clinical pathology laboratory
- Extensive communication with Healthcare Professionals, therefore excellent communication skills are required in French and English.
- Adapt at queries, report writing and present findings
- Take initiative, be self-motivated and perform at an independent, accountable, and dependable level.
- Accept responsibility for assignments and follow directions in a timely, professional and details-focused manner
- Meet aggressive timelines, edit deliverables and strive to delight customers; consistently going above and beyond their expectations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse and disseminate significant amount of information with a tension to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management capabilities
General Education & Experience:
- Education –
- MSc/PhD in molecular biology focused on oncology, biomarkers and diagnostic testing
- Experience –3+ years’ experience in a pathology lab or support with direct contact with laboratoriesand
- Understanding of the local pathology and IVD landscape
- Possess an established network of key thought leaders in local pathology
- Fluent in French and English is a must
- Be confident communicating with laboratory professionals and physicians (e.g., oncologists, pathologists, thought leaders)
- Goal orientated with a determined personality
- Ability to work to aggressive deadlines and flexibility to accommodate different time zones when needed for global clients and projects.
Higher level Excel proficiency qualifications
Compensation and benefits
Diaceutics will offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package. The successful candidate will receive a monthly base compensation.