As part of the Knowledge and Insight team the Business Analyst Lead will be engaged in a variety of projects.
As the business data analytics expert, you have primary responsibility for data related client engagements during the initial scoping, proposal development through design, fulfillment, execution and client presentation of projects.
The position will leverage your expertise working closely with internal analytics and the Diaceutics global data team to ensure methodologies and analytic techniques are utilized to address client’s needs. The individual will also play an active role interfacing with the Innovation Team and Marketing for new product development and asset expansion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as project lead to define project scope and develop approach.
- Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical models that help clients understand dynamic business issues.
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide client and Diaceutics team decision-making.
- Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues.
- Design and execute quantitative analyses to test hypotheses and improve client commercial effectiveness leveraging Diaceutics proprietary diagnostic databases.
- Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams.
- Be the data analytics subject matter expert in the Knowledge & Insight team.
- Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas pertaining to diagnostics and their integration with therapeutics development and commercialization.
- Participate in business development.
- Contribute to internal firm activities.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- The position will require working closely with colleagues within a global matrix environment, managing several projects simultaneously under challenging timelines all while striving to delight customers, consistently going above and beyond their expectations.
- This position requires strong understanding of business analytics to support pharmaceutical companies with a desired understanding of the diagnostic/therapeutic space.
General Education & Experience:
- Education – Higher degree (MBA or PhD) in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Management Science, Data Science, or Statistics. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute.
- Experience –
- Up to 3 years of post-MBA relevant work experience, and 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience;
- Experience and comfortable working with a variety of healthcare data-sets including laboratory data, patient-level / longitudinal healthcare claims, electronic medical records (EMR), or related data.
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Strong oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Analytic problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook;
- Client service orientation.
3. Computer and Software Knowledge and Skills – Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (strong PowerPoint skills highly desirable.)
4. Virtual Communication – demonstrated high-end expertise as user of video call technology and global teleconferencing.
Compensation and benefits
Diaceutics will offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package. The successful candidate will receive a monthly base compensation.