Welcome to DXRX - The Diagnostic Network® ("DXRX Platform")
DIACEUTICS PLC, a company registered in Northern Ireland under company number NI055207, whose registered office is at 55-59 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8FE, is the entity that owns or operates the DXRX Platform (hereinafter referred to as “Diaceutics”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
In this Cookies Policy, references to ‘you’ or ‘your’ are references to the registered user on the DXRX Platform to access the DXRX Services, in the capacity of a ‘DXRX Member’ or ‘End User’ as applicable.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the DXRX Platform or a third party to recognize you and to make your next visit easier and the DXRX Platform more useful to you.
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is 'first' or 'third' party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by a DXRX domain).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that dropped that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
DXRX Platform uses both persistent and session cookies.
Please refer to the cookies consent preference management tool or click on the cookies logo (powered by OneTrust CookiePro) at the bottom of each page of the DXRX Platform) for a complete list of the cookies we use and to indicate or amend your preferences.
What cookies do we use and why?
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfil more than one of these purposes.
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the DXRX Platform and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested DXRX Services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Make sure you connect to the right DXRX Service on the DXRX Platform when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
If you prevent these cookies, we can't guarantee how the DXRX Platform or the security on the DXRX Platform will perform during your visit.
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide DXRX Services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use Functionality cookies for such purposes to:
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the DXRX Platform or browse from one page to another
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the DXRX Platform so that it won’t repeat
'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use the DXRX Platform e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the DXRX Platform works.
We use Performance cookies to:
- Carry out performance analytics to provide statistics on how the DXRX Platform is used and performing
- Help us improve the DXRX Platform by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the DXRX Platform
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
Third-party cookies and other technologies are governed by each third party’s specific privacy or cookies policy, not this one and links to these can be found within the cookies consent preference management tool.
What are your choices regarding cookies?
When you first navigate to the DXRX Platform, you are asked to provide your consent to cookies. As well as using the pop-up consent mechanism, you can control acceptance of cookies by amending your preferences via the DXRX Platform consent management tool or modifying your Internet browser preferences. Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites: