- LabVine is the leading global marketplace for learning and development in the laboratory industry
- It will utilize the DXRX global network to reach laboratory professionals interested in developing their CPD goals
- Diaceutics will offer new DXRX members 15% off any course hosted on LabVine upon joining the DXRX network
- Laboratories can sign up to the LabVine collaboration today and avail of the discount, as well as the opportunity to network with other lab professionals on DXRX
- DXRX is the world’s first diagnostic network for precision medicine, enabling industry-wide collaboration to get every patient the treatment they deserve
Diaceutics PLC, (AIM: DXRX) (30th April 2021), is delighted to announce its partnership with LabVine, the leading global marketplace for learning and development in the laboratory industry. This new partnership will enable Diaceutics to bring industry leading educational courses to its laboratory networks on DXRX and support its members to achieve continued learning and education.
To launch this new initiative, Diaceutics is offering a special 15% discount to new and existing DXRX members across hundreds of courses developed for laboratory professionals.
The extensive range of courses, developed by laboratory specialists for laboratory specialists are certified and the majority are internationally accredited, enabling DXRX members to reach their CPD and CEU goals, whilst expanding their personal and organizational opportunities. Members can also access industry insights and other content via the LabVine platform.
Wilhelm Boshoff, Founder & Managing Director of LabVine , said:
LabVine is very proud to partner with Diaceutics; both organizations share the vision to connect laboratory professionals, laboratory organizations, and other healthcare stakeholders. This partnership will help LabVine expand our global footprint and rapidly scale our offering to contribute to laboratory professionals' learning and development. Skills and knowledge hold immense value to address the many challenges facing healthcare now and in the future.
Sarah Bondi, Head of Strategic Alliances, Diaceutics, said:
We are delighted to support the professional development of our global laboratory members through LabVine’s extensive range of certified courses and educational materials. We believe collaboration and networking are key to solving real world issues and as our industry is evolving at pace, this brings to the forefront the importance of sharing skills and knowledge for, ultimately, better patient outcomes
How to receive the 15% discount:
Simply select the course, subscription or service you’re interested in on the LabVine platform, and enter the discount code we provide you with when you register on DXRX (new members), or join this collaboration group (existing members):
Register for DXRX here.
Already registered on DXRX? Join the LabVine collaboration
Discover more about DXRX here.