Global Laboratory Landscape Data and Strategy for Targeted Therapy Launches: Understanding CDx Intelligence and Trends May 10th, 2016
Will you be launching a targeted therapy in the next 24 to 48 months? This Labceutics webinar provides key insights into laboratory strategy, data and key market landscape differences when planning for a targeted therapy launch.
Join an expert panel of targeted therapy and laboratory data experts to hear about the ‘forgotten’ but critical stakeholder in successful global targeted therapy launches – the molecular laboratory.
Listen to this webinar to learn:
- How the laboratory landscape and testing environment impacts therapy launches globally
- Laboratory Mapping and optimal lab footprints based on a therapy, a test and target prescribers
- The types of biomarker testing being done on a regional basis
- Key testing measurement criteria about laboratories you need to know
- Challenges and opportunities in developing regional lab networks to support quality testing