Peter Keeling, CEO and Founder of Diaceutics, said: "The world has woken up to the growing realization that testing is the first line of defence in treating diseases, both in COVID and in cancer."
Peter Keeling discusses the history and vision behind the inception of Diaceutics and introduces Neil C Hughes to the broken and imbalanced diagnostic testing ecosystem in cancer treatment. During the half hour long podcast discussion, Peter outlines how the pandemic has impacted upon cancer treatment and talks about how an integrated and collaborative approach is essential in creating better treatments for patients through better testing.
The Tech Talks presenter asks Peter to describe and introduce DXRX, the world's first diagnostic network for precision medicine and how technology is being employed to create a collaborative platform for all stakeholders involved in the diagnostic ecosystem. Peter conveys his passion and determination that through facilitating a culture of sharing and collaboration, patient testing turnaround times can realistically be cut from months to days, having a direct impact on patient journeys and ultimately survival rates.
- Can you tell the listeners a little about who you are and what you do?
- Where did your passion for making a difference in healthcare and technology come from? Can you remember how these two worlds collided for you?
- What are the most pronounced issues hindering the traditional cancer testing landscape currently?
- How has the pandemic impacted cancer testing?
- DXRX is described as the world's first diagnostic network for precision medicine. Can you tell the listeners more about how you are using tech within this network?
- Is it true that 10% of patients receive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) treatment without relevant testing?
- Can you tell me about some of the recent research Diaceutics has published?
- Diaceutics recently won a European international award for publicly listed companies. Can you tell me more about the award and what this achievement represents for you and your team?
- Can you tell me about some of Diaceutics’ landmark partnerships to date?
- What is next for Diaceutics? What is your big focus for 2021?