This year’s American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) meeting is taking a team approach against fighting cancer. In alignment with the meeting’s theme of “Integrative Cancer Science, Global Impact, Individualized Patient Care,” much of the content and messaging resonating so far highlights the need for a collaborative effort, with a focus on immuno-oncology (IO). This “collaborative” effort involves all parties across the ecosystem: pharma, clinical trial researchers, laboratories, patients, families, etc. Even the human body itself is enlisted to aid in the fight against cancer through its own immune system, as well as the genetic code to help better predict what therapies will work.
The mission of Diaceutics all along has been one of forming partnerships to foster earlier accurate diagnosis and effective treatment, in oncology in particular and general medicine overall. As a leading data analytics and implementation service provider in diagnostic commercialization, Diaceutics aids and abets collaboration between labs and pharma with the goal of driving better testing to enable better treatment decisions for patients. Whether it is providing precision medicine data analytics on next generation sequencing or leveraging anonymized patient diagnostic testing data on specific biomarker tests, such as PD-L1 or FLT3, Diaceutics specializes in delivering data-driven insights from lab data analysis to pharma to aid in the development of companion diagnostics for targeted therapies. From assisting pharma with diagnostic partner selection to target test profile development, Diaceutics is a purveyor of specialized insight into the global gamut of diagnostic testing, helping pharma tailor diagnostics to treatment pathways and, ultimately, targeting the right test to the right patient.
Diaceutics’ mission aligns with much of the hot topics of research to be presented at AACR 2019, including new developments in:
- companion diagnostics (https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/6812/sessions/companion diagnostic/1)
- precision medicine (https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/6812/sessions/precision medicine/1)
- liquid biopsy (https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/6812/presentations/liquid biopsy/1
- biomarkers (https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/6812/sessions/biomarker/1)
- targeted therapy (https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/6812/sessions/$_22targeted therapy$_22/1)
- digital pathology (https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/6812/sessions/$_22digital pathology$_22/1).
Delegates from Diaceutics will be onsite at AACR 2019.