Diaceutics PLC (AIM: DXRX) provides an overview to the market for Q4 2020. The Company would like to issue an update of non-regulatory news and coverage that has been achieved in the last quarter of 2020 in order to keep investors abreast of the Company’s activities. This announcement contains a summary of key media mentions and links to original pieces with examples, along with some supporting highlights.
The launch of DXRX – The Diagnostic Network® has been very successful, and Diaceutics cited 557 mentions* in the news during Q4 with the launch of the platform.
- 1 October 2020: 19 Organizations from the Healthcare Community Unite to Form COVID-19 Testing Industry Consortium cited in Media Outlets including; PR Newswire, BioSpace, Bloomberg, M2 Pharma and Market Screener
- 5 October 2020: Diaceutics Research Predicts NSCLC US Testing Market to Reach $3.6bn by 2025, but Solution Still Needed to Improve Patient Outcomes cited in Media Outlets including; Nasdaq.com, Wallstreet Online, Bloomberg, Fox 21 Delmarva, Yahoo! Finance
- Examples include Yahoo! Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/diaceutics-research-predicts-nsclc-us-141000504.html
- 28 October 2020: Diaceutics launches world’s first Diagnostic Network for Precision Medicine to solve global cancer testing issues cited in Media Outlets including Silicon Valley Daily, Sharecast.com, Stock Market Wire, Sync NI, FE InvestEgate, BioWorld, Financial Times, Bloomberg, Yahoo! Finance
- Examples include Financial Times: https://markets.ft.com/data/announce/detail?dockey=600-202010281010BIZWIRE_USPRX____BW5588-1
- 17 November 2020: Diaceutics wins European international award for publicly listed companies cited in Media Outlets including FE InvestEgate, Proactive Investors UK, Sync NI
- 30 November 2020: Diaceutics, Alva10 Gathering Evidence Base for Improving PD-L1 Test Reimbursement cited in Media Outlets including 360Dx, Financial Times, Bloomberg, StreetInsider.com, Yahoo! Finance
- Examples include 360Dx: https://www.360dx.com/reimbursement-news/diaceutics-alva10-gathering-evidence-base-improving-pd-l1-test-reimbursement
- 22 December 2020: Diaceutics Appoints Seasoned Business Leader Deborah Davis as Non-executive Chair cited in Media Outlets including Financial Times, Bloomberg, StreetInsider.com, London South East, Market Screener, StockMarketWire, NewsCision, FE InvestEgate
Examples include Stock Market Wire:
Peter Keeling, CEO of Diaceutics commented: “We are pleased to provide a comprehensive update to the market on all the news and activity we have had that has not been issued through the regulatory channels in the last quarter of 2020. Sometimes when focusing purely on our RNS newsfeed, other media activity can be missed and we feel it is important to give our valued investors and potential new shareholders the opportunity to see a cross section of other items we have released and the outcomes of those announcements for their perusal. As a business, we are fortunate to be performing well against the backdrop of the pandemic affecting the global economy and we are glad to be able to share evidence of this activity.
“Going forward, we will be issuing a similar update quarterly and hope to have more key achievements as we move through the year. The next statement will be due following the completion of Q1, in April 2021.”
*source – Meltwater