Diaceutics Global Data Repository leads the way to smarter data-enabled precision medicine at ASCO 2020
Diaceutics will demonstrate the valuable role of real-world testing data in improving precision medicine at the 2020 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, which will take place virtually from May 29-31. This year, Diaceutics, a precision diagnostics commercialization company for the global pharmaceutical industry, will present a poster and 4 abstracts. Each study features data analyzed from the Diaceutics proprietary Global Data Lake, which holds more than 227 million real-world patient records from 35 countries.
The poster and abstracts can be accessed here:
- Poster #7528: Stability of rare TP53 co-mutations in AML patients. Kenneth J Bloom MD; Adam Idica PhD, Dave Smart PhD, Wendy L Allen PhD, Enya Scanlon MRes, Jordan Clark MPhil (Publication on May 29th, 2020)
- Abstract # e18052: HRD in Ovarian Cancer – Defined Today, Evolving for the Future. Markus Eckstein MD, Kenneth J Bloom MD, Peter V Riccelli PhD, Frank Policht BA, Derry Mae Keeling BSc, Jordan Clark MPhil https://meetinglibrary.asco.org/record/190929/abstract
- Abstract # e13652: Economic burden of not testing for FLT3 to treat Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Raymond Henderson PhD, Dave Smart PhD, Declan French PhD, Jordan Clark MPhil, Kenneth Bloom MD, Derek Hosty BTech, Mark Lawler PhD, FRCPath https://meetinglibrary.asco.org/record/189394/abstract
- Abstract #e15574: Use of real-world clinical lab data to reveal Asian NTRK fusion test availability patterns. Markus Eckstein MD, Kenneth J Bloom MD, Susanne Munksted MSc, Marieke Hoefsmit MSc, Jordan Clark MPhil https://meetinglibrary.asco.org/record/188925/abstract
- Abstract # e15667: Drugging the Undruggable: A Market Readiness Analysis for KRAS-G12C. Fotios Loupakis MD, PhD, Kenneth J. Bloom MD, Wendy L Allen PhD, Enya E Scanlon MRes, Isabel Stacey MMath, Derry Mae Keeling BSc, Nital Patel MBA, Jordan Clark MPhil https://meetinglibrary.asco.org/record/188619/abstract