DXRX Features Focus
This feature focus presents two of the most rapidly evolving and dynamic features to be released on DXRX.
Based on Diaceutics extensive RWE data mining and data presentation experience, DXRX now has a powerful Patient Mapping capability available for data subscription users in the US.* Find out more about DXRX Patient Mapping below.
*Patient Mapping is currently only available in the US.
Also featured is the highly beneficial Lab Benchmarking tool for labs seeking to benchmark and highlight their capabilities across their fields of expertise.
For the first time on DXRX users can now explore patient level testing data to understand how diseases are being tested for, and the overall diagnostic testing journey of a patient.
What does it do?
- Build a cohort based on disease and a date range to analyse how patients with a disease are being tested.
- Drill down to a patient to view all available testing data for that patient.
- Get a clean view of diseases and data in relation to your subscribed project.
- See data visualisations with rich charts, graphs and geolocation mapping.
Patient mapping on DXRX is truly bringing into view the end to end patient journey, offering insights into specific disease types in different regions/states and identifying trends and changes as treatments and therapies develop and evolve.
One important tool in the portfolio of support tools offered on DXRX to our lab partners is the Lab Benchmarking tool.
What does it do?
- Helps commercial labs to baseline their offering and capabilities with other labs
- Assists in discovering practice gaps
- Identifying commercial testing opportunities and niche markets
Lab Benchmarking on DXRX is enabling labs to gain competitive edge and compare their testing methodologies and fields of expertise to others in the industry on metrics like disease market share, methods and Turnaround time (TAT)