Approximately 1000 Precision Medicine treatments are currently in development, and the FDA is expected to approve more personalized oncology drugs than one-size-fits-all treatments in the next year.1 This continued shift towards Precision Medicine treatment offers hope for patients. Yet, up to 50% of eligible patients still cannot access the Precision Medicine treatments currently available.1
Testing hurdles in the clinical diagnostic testing ecosystem continue to prevent the streamlined delivery of the right tests to the right patients at the right time, ultimately blocking patient access to life-saving Precision Medicine treatments. Testing hurdles are real-world challenges that impede patient access to the right tests at the right time—even though the right treatment is ready and available. These challenges are quite real, and are evident in the following realities within the clinical diagnostic testing ecosystem:
- It can take up to 4.5 years for a biomarker test to reach an 80% testing rate among patients (within the NSCLC testing and treatment landscape).1
- It takes up to 3 years for >70% of labs to get ready to offer a new biomarker test.1
With the anticipated arrival of more and more Precision Medicine treatments, it is now more important than ever that pharmaceutical companies are employing solutions and services to overcome these testing hurdles in order to reach every patient eligible for Precision Medicine treatments.
But how can these testing hurdles be overcome?
Pharmaceutical companies can start overcoming these testing hurdles today by joining DXRX - The Diagnostic Network®, an end-to-end solution for the development and commercialization of Precision Medicine diagnostics, from biomarker discovery to in-market test availability. Purpose built by Diaceutics, a data analytics and end-to-end services provider, DXRX - The Diagnostic Network® features the world’s largest diagnostic testing data repository combining multiple sources of information to build a complete picture of a patient’s diagnostic journey.
Once on DXRX - The Diagnostic Network®, pharmaceutical companies will have unrivalled access to rich data analytics for all stakeholders in Precision Medicine and be empowered to address the multiple testing hurdles impeding the progress of Precision Medicine. Specifically, pharmaceutical companies can access a pipeline of global diagnostic testing data integrating 2500+ labs on one secure platform via DXRX - The Diagnostic Network®, benefiting from a 365M+ patient reach and an implementation network currently in 51 countries.
DXRX - The Diagnostic Network® features multiple data solutions that will enable users to:
- Stay agile and informed in a rapidly changing diagnostic testing landscape
- Get transparent real-time reporting on diagnostic utilization at a local level across multiple therapeutic areas
- Enhance, maintain, and monitor test quality using intuitive digital dashboards and data visualizations accelerating the commercialization of Precision Medicine diagnostics enabled by the most advanced real-world diagnostic testing data available today
Lab Mapping, Physician Mapping, and Testing Dashboard are some of the many data solutions available through DXRX - The Diagnostic Network®:
- Lab Mapping
- Maximize access to your therapy by identifying which labs are testing for your biomarker in your target regions.
- Increase access to your therapy by identifying additional labs that could support testing for your biomarker in your target markets.
- Understand the current landscape and monitor the evolving nature of diagnostic testing to inform robust strategic decisions.
- Physician Mapping
- Maximize access to your therapy by profiling and targeting physicians testing for your disease.
- Understand how the most influential physicians make testing and treatment decisions for your disease or treatment type.
- Access actionable data such as testing rates and which labs are used.
- Testing Dashboard
- Track 52 key success metrics for multiple brands, with out-of-the-box data visualizations and intuitive dashboards.
- Enhance, maintain, and monitor test quality using intuitive digital dashboards.
- Identify key performance indicators and measure success of multiple brands simultaneously.
Testing hurdles in the clinical diagnostic testing ecosystem have impeded the progress of Precision Medicine for years. Finally a solution is here to overcome those hurdles: DXRX - The Diagnostic Network®. Visit DXRX - The Diagnostic Network® today to find out how you can start overcoming these hurdles.
- Diaceutics Data on File: Diaceutics’ proprietary Global Diagnostic Index (GDI) unpublished data, 2020.